Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reviews

With my next post I will start reviewing various martial art products and events, so a few words about it are due in advance. Being utterly uninterested in the materials that offer little value and adequate information, my reviews will be covering only the material I find recommendable. It means no bashing and thrash-talking about certain products (even if well deserved), simply because it will be a waste of time. However there MIGHT be two exceptions to this rule: 1. if particularly requested by at least a few of the blog readers; and 2. if I feel it is specially important to warn about the crappy "quality" of the subject at hand.

That said, if something is not reviewed here, it does not necessarily mean I consider it unworthy, but may simply be the matter of time constraints (not getting to it yet) or that I do not have it for consideration.

With the ground rules set - see you all in my next post!

No comments: